There are so many ways to be a part of AACT. Choose what fits your skills and interest and availability – we’d love to find a way for you to work with the AACT family. Check out the information below, then fill out the Volunteer Contact Form at the bottom!
We always need volunteers for ongoing work. We need our community to make theatre magic and to refresh our current crew! Email us if one of these jobs is calling your name!
Production Related Jobs
- Set designers or designers in training for all shows
- Costume designers or designers in training for all shows, especially Youth
- Stage manager in training for Youth/Teen shows
- Holiday Walk Co-Organizer
- Construction On-Call Crew
- Sound-Effects Crew for Poe Radio Play
- Directors for future years – Get involved now to learn and get familiar with AACT
- Outreach Administrative Helper for Traveling Teen Show
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Donation Drive Coordinator
- Donation Outreach Helpers
- Season Program Ads Coordinator
- Website Renovation
- Graphic Design work on call
- Marketing Coordinator
- Community Event Participation Organizer
- Season Photographer
- Slideshow Creators (from show photos)
- Social Activity Host/Planner
Ready to help out? Fill out our Volunteer Contact Form!