- Registration is handled through the Auburn Parks and Recreation Department (Harris Center, 425 Perry Ave.), Mon-Fri, 8 am – 5 pm.
- Register in person at the Harris Center. You can download the registration form and waiver here.
- Tuition is $70, payable on the first day of class via cash or checks (made payable to AACT).
- Sibling discounts and need-based scholarships are also available by emailing this completed form to Melanie Brown (Download & open in Adobe for a fillable pdf).
- All classes are held at the Jan Dempsey Community Art Center.
- If you have additional registration questions, please call 334-501-2930.
Class Size will be smaller than usual, so sign up early to reserve your spot! Weather permitting, we will hold classes outside. Students will be required to wear a facial covering to class.
If you are interested in joining the classes via Zoom, please contact Melanie Brown via email or by phone at 334-332-6834
Participants are divided into three different age groups:
ACT I ages 5-8
Act II ages 9-11
Act III ages 12-18
March 16th – May 18th
ACT I – 1-4 pm
ACT II – 5-6 pm
ACT III – 5-6 pm
A special joint parent presentation Tuesday, May 18th from 5:15 – 6:00 pm with ACT I, II, and III. All classes come at 4:00 pm that day to practice and prepare.
Auburn Area Community Theatre is an equal opportunity organization committed to the principle of equal opportunity in casting, performance opportunities, volunteering, education, and employment. AACT does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin or disability in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, scholarships, programs, and activities.