First of all, thanks to everyone that came to audition the past couple of days. As a director, it can be some of the greatest moments of the process. I really appreciate your courage, vulnerability, excitement, and overall enthusiasm. Some quick things to note:
- If you did not receive a call back it DOES NOT mean that you will not be cast.
- If you know someone that wanted to audition and didn’t have the chance, I will be at the Jan Dempsey at 5 o’clock Thursday August 9th. for anyone that wants to audition.
- Children’s roles will be cast this week and they will be notified. The complete cast list for all other roles may not be available until August 27th. We will notify you as soon as possible.
- Rehearsals will begin on September 4th.
- Be early (~10min) to your call so that you may pick up and go over your scenes.
- IF you are unwilling to dye your hair, you must let me know during or before your call back.
- Callbacks will begin at 6, with a 15 min grace period for the first group of actors called to get comfortable with their scenes.
Mayella Ewell 6:50-7:15
Alexia Van Slyke
Heck Tate 7:20-7:35
Maudie Atkinson 7:40-8:00
Jean Louise 8:05-8:40